My name is Marcia McKinley. I am a psychotherapist with Advancing Inspired Minds, with offices in Herndon, Virginia and Gaithersburg, Maryland. You can make an appointment with me by contacting me at 703-713-2442 or DrMarciaJMcKinley@gmail.com.
The Following Groups Are Now Forming in My Herndon Office. Please contact me if you are interested.
- A process group for gifted and twice-exceptional teens
- A men’s therapy group
- A group for teens and young adults working on adulting
- A group for parents of gifted children, using the model developed by Supporting the Emotional Needs of the Gifted.
My individual and couples work focuses around working with those who are:
- are gifted and/or exceptionally talented;
- are exceptionally sensitive to emotions and experiences;
- feel like nobody else really understands them;
- struggle with ADHD or executive functioning issues;
- have mood and anxiety disorders;
- are twice-exceptional;
- are facing major life decisions and transitions;
- love a talented but sometimes difficult spouse or child;
- are dealing with the continuing aftermath of trauma; and, most of all,
- want to be happier and more productive.
Contact me now for an appointment!
Phone: 703-713 2442
Copyright©2015-2021. Marcia J. McKinley.